At Cut Through Coaching & Consulting we work in the education sector, with elite sporting organisations (including athletes and coaches) and corporate business.
As we continue to grow in 2019, we’re looking for expressions of interest from coaches who would like to join our pool of Sessional Coaches.
Sessional Coaches are employed on a casual basis as defined by Fairwork Australia and this role would suit a coach who has their own practice, or someone currently in other employment who has flexible working arrangements.
We are looking to expand our network of coaches with a particular focus currently in NSW across metro, regional and rural areas. That said we welcome EOI’s from across Australia.
By registering your interest below, you’ll enter our database and be kept in the loop with coaching opportunities that you can apply for. Upon registering you’ll receive an email shortly thereafter advising you of the next steps.
Please read the criteria below before registering your interest.
- Hold a Recognised Coaching Certification(s) with a focus on any, some or all of the following: Executive Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Peak Performance, Change Management and Emotional Intelligence.
- Experienced as a dialogic/facilitative coach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work flexibly – travel where necessary.
- 3-5yrs+ Coaching Experience (This can include coaching as part of a leadership role).
- 5-10yrs+ working in either the corporate, education or elite sport sector.
- Understanding of Mindset Theory (Dweck), Self Determination Theory (Ryan & Deci), Emotional Intelligence (Goleman) and the Trans-Theoretical Model of Change (Prochaska & DeClemente).
- The ability to facilitate workshops and/or present keynotes.